1. The associative law which is quite complicated but gets the accurate answer in the end.2. The different variables.3. MUST simplify.
2. The different variables means the like and unlike terms.
1. Always double check your signs, some questions tend to trick you2. For Me I Follow This Order Of Operations 1)Sign 2)Number 3) Algebra3. For Sentence Questions , I will always put brackets regardless of what symbol that comes before.
This comment has been removed by the author.
math signsnegative or positive numbers multiplication of real numbersno careless mistakes
whoops num4rules of multiplication of real numbers
1. The change of signs e.g + to -2. Simplifying3. Don't get tricked e.g xy times yxDon't think the two are different.
1. The multiplication and division of real numbers of positive and negative.2. The associative law and commutative law.3. The order of operation.
to know the laws when using operations on positive and negative numbersto use the correct laws example the associative lawto understand the alphabet in the algebra meaning
differentiate between like and unlike terms.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
1.multiplication of negative and positive numbers2.the terms must be the same in order to add3.for fractions, you must have to change it to common denominator
1. The association law, distributive law, commutative law.2. Simplify your answer.3. Change signs (e.g. from + to -).
1. Distributive Law 2. Associative Law3. Rules of operations
1. The three laws: Associative, Distributive and Commutative2. Do not make careless mistakes3. Double check answers as the signs might need to be changed
1. Always check the steps and sign2. Check associative law3. check the question if it asks for expansion or simplification
Three Most Important Rules in Algebra:1. Law of Operations2. Distributive law3. Multiplicative law
Use the distributive or associative law when multiplying, remember that when there is a (-) sign in front of a value, that value will be a negative one. When there is a (-) sign in front of a bracket, there would be a invisible 1 and the negative 1 would be multiplied to all the numbers within the bracket and the mathematical sign would be affected.
1. BODMAS2. distributive law and associative law3. try to put all letters in alphabetical order
1. simplify2. law of operations 3. change signs
1) Checking your simplification2) Associative , Distributive and Commutative laws must be used.3)How the signs change when certain operations are taken.
1) For equations with two or more fractions, the numerator of the fractions (except for the first fraction) needs to have brackets.2) Associative, Distributive and Commutative laws3) Put algebraic expressions alphabetically: axb=ab
1)The Laws of Algebra2)Multiplying and dividing with positive and negative numbers3)Differentiate like and unlike terms
1) Simplify2) Obey all laws3) Do it carefully
Simplify the ansBe mindful of the signs when multiplying and dividingAll the different laws